Hey its me, one of the unnamed cells.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey its me, one of the unnamed cells.

Post by voldermort on Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:54 am

Hey.

Not sure how to introduce myself.
I have been playing as an unnamed cell for about 2 weeks on the nbk servers.
Reason I play as unnamed is because I like the anonymity, I hate messing up and it always makes me feel very embarassed. Playing as anonymous without a reputation is easier for me and makes me feel a bit less awkward when I play bad.
Have noticed though that I am one of the very few players who plays as annonynous on the servers here so its not realy working lol, but I have seen few other anonymous cells as well lately.
The nbk servers are by far my favorit now and I never play on the normal servers anymore.
Been hooked to the game since I saw it and I play every day though I do play a lot less then a few months ago.

Am an older dude from the netherlands,finished college and I usually spend my days looking at stock and currency charts,waiting for an opportunity to make a trade.
Been playing all sorts of games my entire life. Chess, go,back gammon,bridge. About every board game I have played very fanatically at one point in my life and chess and go I still play on the internet now and then.
Also played several computer games but none realy got me interested until I played agario.
well that's about it, nice meeting you all in game. You are all awesome making playing on the servers here a pleasure:)

voldermort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey its me, one of the unnamed cells.

Post by 〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo on Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:01 am

ayy voldemort

〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rokunks on Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:33 am

Voldy :]

Rokunks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top