〖ɲℬƙ〗ℱΔᗰΔᔕ's Moderator Status Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

〖ɲℬƙ〗ℱΔᗰΔᔕ's Moderator Status Application

Post by 〖ɲℬƙ〗ℱΔᗰΔᔕ on Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:38 pm

Good Afternoon , Natural Born Killers

My name is 〖ɲℬƙ〗ℱΔᗰΔᔕ or you can call me Nick. I have recently found out that admin was hiring moderators. I feel that do to how active i am ingame and do to the level of maturity I think that I am responsible enough to keep players ingaged on the forums and add posts constantly to keep users active. I feel that if i were a moderator we would have more players playing nbk.io and online daily on the forums. Im experienced in being a staff member i understand the rules and the level of maturity that is needed. I will constantly be keeping my eyes on the nbk.io chatbox and the forums. I will keep playing active and make sure everyone is having a good time. At the same time i will be advertising forums and nbk.io. If i were to rate my self from a scale of 1/10 how pro i am at agario i would be a 9. I think that the community would love me as a non abusive active staff member. Thank you for reading this I hope you take the time to consider me a moderator.

〖ɲℬƙ〗ℱΔᗰΔᔕ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 〖ɲℬƙ〗ℱΔᗰΔᔕ's Moderator Status Application

Post by 〖ɲℬƙ〗ℱΔᗰΔᔕ on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:01 pm

Btw i left out some info my skype is party.pete2 if you would like to contact me

〖ɲℬƙ〗ℱΔᗰΔᔕ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:21 pm

Ok thanks

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.agariotalk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:54 am