〖ƝƁƘ〗ᏕᏬᎮᏋᏒᎥᎧᏒ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

〖ƝƁƘ〗ᏕᏬᎮᏋᏒᎥᎧᏒ

Post by Superior on Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:52 pm

IGN: Superior
Skype(If you have Skype): (Will tell if accepted for protection reasons)
Language: English
NBKio skills (10/10): 9
Agar.io skills: (10/10): 9
Why do you want to join?: I wanna join NBK because I think, I have what it takes, I know you hear that a lot but I'm something different, something that will help this clan I know this clan is a huge clan and that there is so many members already in it. My level is only 42 but I have what it takes to be a NBK member I have been playing for awhile now teaming up with strangers and I liked it at first and now I wanna take on a real challenge by joining this clan! You guys can judge me in any way just give me a chance to show you that I am worthy of joining I have teamed with several NBK members and I was doing absolutely fine (My Opinion) I was fast and I never died or screwed up in any way possible.
I am also very mature so you don't have to worry about me acting like a 7 year old on Minecraft.

Ok that sums it up really... I know it isn't much and your saying to yourself right now why should I pick this random guy I have never met and trust him with being a member of a highly skilled team of players. Well If I was to answer that question I would say. I Will Show You Right Now. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Superior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 〖ƝƁƘ〗ᏕᏬᎮᏋᏒᎥᎧᏒ

Post by Superior on Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:41 pm

[img][/img]

Superior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 〖ƝƁƘ〗ᏕᏬᎮᏋᏒᎥᎧᏒ

Post by Cyplex on Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:48 am

you have been accepted